STAGE 1: APPLICATION FOR FREE PARASTAAD
Download below file of application form
Fill up all * items and seal with company stamp
Scan and send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STAGE 2 : HOW TO GENERATE
HARDWARE IDENTIFICATION - HID [LICENSE FOR PARASTAAD SOFTWARE]
Download the HID.zip
total 1 minute
Extract it, Password: parastaad
Generate the HIDRun HID.exe
Email the HID to email@example.com
- 1. Unzip the file anywhere.
- 2.1. For Rhino 5.0:
- Place the license file in the root directory of C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5\System or Rhino.
- 2.2 For Rhino 6.0:
- Place the license file in the root directory of C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\System
- 3, install ParaStaad
- Method 1: Copy the ParaStaad software to the gh file directory C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries
- Method 2: Enter the command in the rhinoceros: GrasshopperFolders, then select Component in the lower menu and copy ParaStaad to the popup directory.
- 4, running rhinoceros and grasshopper, ParaStaad appears in the grasshopper interface to indicate success.
If you open the rhinoceros software to load GH encountered the following situation from left figure, please "Plankton.dll" and "PlanktonGh.dll" file Copy it to the folder where ParaStaad software is located.
File size: 32.37 KB